Friday 16 August 2013

Coles simply gluten free vanilla cake mix review



I was pretty excited when coles started advertising there simply gluten free range. I was even more excited when I looked at the prices. The vanilla cake mix was just $3. Bargain! Well it is in gluten free world. In my opinion they don't taste too bad either, but I guess you can't go to wrong taste wise when the first ingredient is sugar. I was really happy with this cake mix. It was easy to do and quick. It turned out really well. The cake was light and fluffy and tasted good. The icing also turned out well and tasted good. Overall I thought it was good and I would defiantly buy it again. I also love that this recipe can be made dairy free too by substituting the margarine for nuttlex.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that the vanilla cupcakes mix is exactly the same. I've made this one too and it taste the same it just costs more. So I think if I want cupcakes I'm just going to use this and adjust the cooking time. 

Hope this helps

Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment